Posted on August 7, 2009, in Downtown Vitality, Education, Health Care, Science and tagged Banner Health, Carl T. Hayden, Maricopa Integrated Health Systems, Mayo, Phoenix Biomedical Campus, Phoenix Children's Hospital, Scottsdale Healthcare, St. Joseph's Hospital, Suzanne Pfister, TGen, University of Arizona, William Crist. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Almost 15 years of files, documents, and mementos of #downtownvoicescoalition. Getting ready for our big move tomor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- One of our favorite #phxwarehousedistrict spots. #dtphx #bentleygallery #azpreservation #thisplacemattersphx @ Ware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Two boxes of non-perishable food items to be donated to #stmarysfoodbank (after being lugged into my trunk that is)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Remember the huge snafu and fubar about the tall, lush trees that were cut down at #renaissancesquare in #dtphx? We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- We have always liked this parklet at #mattsbigbreakfast, but it seems lost and underutilized at its new location on… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.