Posted on August 7, 2009, in Downtown Vitality, Education, Health Care, Science and tagged Banner Health, Carl T. Hayden, Maricopa Integrated Health Systems, Mayo, Phoenix Biomedical Campus, Phoenix Children's Hospital, Scottsdale Healthcare, St. Joseph's Hospital, Suzanne Pfister, TGen, University of Arizona, William Crist. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @gabriellehofer The conference room tree could use a little love too. 4 days ago
- So much going on downtown and Downtown Voices discusses it all... - mailchi.mp/2681446ef085/i… 6 days ago
- Group gathers to Adopt-A-Planter on #grandavephx. Would you like to support this neighborhood project? @ Cha Cha's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- You're invited: Sept. 8, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg, - mailchi.mp/f3c00f8b2b0f/8… 2 weeks ago
- #vote ‘Nuf said. instagram.com/p/BnAIlG8B14r/… 3 weeks ago
- Popular eatery Paz Cantina open again in downtown Phoenix September 17, 2018