Posted on August 7, 2009, in Downtown Vitality, Education, Health Care, Science and tagged Banner Health, Carl T. Hayden, Maricopa Integrated Health Systems, Mayo, Phoenix Biomedical Campus, Phoenix Children's Hospital, Scottsdale Healthcare, St. Joseph's Hospital, Suzanne Pfister, TGen, University of Arizona, William Crist. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- What happened at Downtown Voices this month...... - mailchi.mp/ee107f4fae39/w… 1 month ago
- You're invited: Sept. 9, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg 🌞🌴🚲 mailchi.mp/7d574f32df6c/8… 1 month ago
- You're invited: July 8, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg 🌞 🚲 🌵 - mailchi.mp/4b10095d0627/8… 3 months ago
- You're invited: June 10, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg 🌞 🚲 🌵 mailchi.mp/0f25d5f732ae/8… 4 months ago
- RT @PhxDowntowner: Later this month, The @UrbanPhxProject is sponsoring a screening of Jane Jacobs' battle for NYC. An important story. htt… 4 months ago
- Moore: After Phoenix Suns get blown out in opener, this season is about the future October 19, 2017
- Mining company to move international headquarters to Phoenix, bringing 100 jobs October 19, 2017