Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The Arizona Partnership for Healthy Communities has created a Healthy Communities Opportunity Index Map which... fb.me/7hTCBwgwx 2 weeks ago
- Individuals, businesses, and organizations located west of PHX - Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport are invited to attend... fb.me/4IO998kAA 2 weeks ago
- You're invited: July 9, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition meeting - eepurl.com/b9bit5 2 weeks ago
- Four months to the Grand Avenue Festival 2016! fb.me/1df0TP3MC 3 weeks ago
- Midtown voices share their stories in the pages of the Midtown Muse. Always a good read. Have news to share? Send... fb.me/J1Gokhn7 1 month ago
- Developers unveil new plans, bring in artists for Circles Records redevelopment July 27, 2016
- Video Report: Deaths of mother, 2 children near Phoenix may be murder-suicide, deputies say July 27, 2016