Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- If you're interested in the topic of social enterprise, join the Morrison Institute for Public Policy at Arizona... fb.me/7grA3X58g 1 week ago
- Several community and neighborhood associations in and around Downtown Phoenix support 2700K LED lights as the... fb.me/1rxBGV2Ro 1 week ago
- The City of Phoenix Street Transportation Department has updated the Third and Fifth avenues project website to... fb.me/1yFfEZPjI 3 weeks ago
- You're invited: Sept. 10, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition meeting - eepurl.com/ce6XNP 1 month ago
- Our friends with the Midtown Neighborhood Association are gearing up for their September meetings: • Monthly... fb.me/1uYfgxleK 1 month ago
- Phoenix couple get decades in prison for 2-year-old girl's day-care death October 21, 2016