Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Tomorrow's the day: Nov. 18, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg 🌞🌴🚲 - mailchi.mp/87a6d0b8fbd7/8… 2 days ago
- You're invited: Nov. 18, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg 🌞🌴🚲 - mailchi.mp/0800e68f32d6/8… 1 week ago
- What happened at Downtown Voices this month...... - mailchi.mp/ee107f4fae39/w… 2 months ago
- You're invited: Sept. 9, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg 🌞🌴🚲 mailchi.mp/7d574f32df6c/8… 2 months ago
- You're invited: July 8, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg 🌞 🚲 🌵 - mailchi.mp/4b10095d0627/8… 4 months ago
- The 11 Best Concerts in Phoenix This Week November 20, 2017
- Who can escape the room: 12 Today vs. the 12 News Night Team November 20, 2017