Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 2019 Phoenix Neighborhood Block Watch Grant Program opens Nov. 1 facebook.com/note.php?note_… 2 days ago
- Otsukimi Moonviewing Festival, Japanese Friendship Garden, Oct. 26-27 facebook.com/note.php?note_… 1 week ago
- Please join us at Sat., Oct. 13., 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg - mailchi.mp/ff26a5e63206/8… 1 week ago
- REMINDER: Central-City Neighborhoods Mayoral Debate, Sept. 26, 7 p.m., Burton Barr Central Library, 1221 N. Central… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Big news! #creightonuniversity expanding in #midtownphx which of course is connected to #dtphx via #valleymetro (as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- So Good Asian Film and Food Festival to make debut in Phoenix October 22, 2018
- 'This can't happen again': Protesters rally outside Maricopa County Sheriff's Office for neglected dogs October 21, 2018