Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- You're invited: Aug. 11, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg - mailchi.mp/8f2c155bed02/8… 1 week ago
- Affordable housing in #dtphx Our city, like so many others, needs more affordable, attainable, workforce, whatever… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Design professionals get together every month in cool #dtphx spaces to hear interesting speakers. #creativemornings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- RT @azatty: Thank you to @laurenthepotter and @downtownphoenix for this sweet coverage of @DowntownVoices! Together, we're making #dtphx a… 1 month ago
- #downtownvoices is taking a month off in holding our community meeting. We’ll be back on Saturday, Aug. 11. In the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.