Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- You're invited: May 12, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg - mailchi.mp/46503d8ef106/8… 2 weeks ago
- Hottest areas in Phoenix: Groups taking action for neighborhoods facebook.com/note.php?note_… 3 weeks ago
- You're invited: April 14, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg - mailchi.mp/c68f7f76047f/8… 1 month ago
- Apply Today for Chance to Help Select the Artists to Work on the Downtown Transfer Hub facebook.com/note.php?note_… 1 month ago
- Recapping Downtown Voices’ March meeting (yep, right here) facebook.com/note.php?note_… 2 months ago
- Great Start Collaborative awards downtown business May 28, 2018
- Man treated, dog dies at a house fire Downtown Phoenix May 27, 2018