Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @azhistory: New Plans Underway For Old General Motors Testing Lab In Phoenix | KJZZ kjzz.org/content/447279… 5 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1iHK05iiu 1 week ago
- You're invited: March 11, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg 📣 🌇 - eepurl.com/cFUs3X 1 week ago
- Mark your calendar and plan to attend the Grand Avenue Members Association - Phoenix, AZ annual meeting on... fb.me/8dKtlu5Wf 1 month ago
- You're invited: Feb. 11, 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition meeting - eepurl.com/cBx8BD 1 month ago
- San Diego-Based Parallel Capital Partners Launches Renovation for Retail Component of Iconic ... March 23, 2017