The 3rd Annual Indian School Corridor Block Party is Nov. 7th
3rd Annual “Partners in Prosperity” Indian School Corridor Block Party
Co-sponsored by the Phoenix Law Enforcement Association (PLEA) Charities and the Indian School Corridor Citywide Coalition.
Sunday, November 7, 2010 – Noon to 5 pm
The Block Party runs down the middle of Indian School Road between 32nd Street and 38th Street.
Last year’s Block Party attracted 25,000 Phoenicians and raised over $36,000 for Charity. Organizers hope to meet or exceed both of those numbers this year!
The festive street fair atmosphere of the block party will include FREE OF CHARGE:
- Two separate entertainment stages featuring local musicians
- A third stage offering varied and creative educational presentations
- Flea Market
- Classic Car & Truck Show
- Over 100 unique shops, vendors, and sponsor exhibits
The 25,000 or more Phoenicians expected this year will have the opportunity to interact with businesses, neighbors, city, and charity partners. Together we can celebrate the twin foundation stones of all prosperity – physical and economic safety – while helping those who need a hand.
The goals of the block party are as follows:
- To raise money for, and awareness of, the work of the Indian School Corridor Citywide Coalition and that of our charity partners, especially our Co-Sponsor the Phoenix Law Enforcement Association (PLEA) Charities in gratitude to the families of officers that have been wounded or killed in the line of duty; for St. Vincent DePaul, a charity that gives full service support to the homeless; for River of Dreams, a charity that provides people with disabilities recreational opportunities for an increased quality of life; and for the Sheriff’s Youth Assistance Foundation a charity that helps at-risk youth become the leaders of tomorrow by lending them a helping hand today.
- To promote the existing businesses and re-introduce them to the adjacent neighborhoods, as well as, to introduce new businesses and homeowners to our unique community with the hope that they may relocate here.
Come and enjoy one of the most vibrant events in the city!