Daily Archives: November 29, 2010
The Phoenix Convention Center invites you to join then at their Annual Sustainability Forum between 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 2, 2010.
- Meet and network with local businesses, professionals and industry experts Learn how to implement sustainable practices at your business or home
- Visit exhibitor booths
This event is free and open to the public!
- Why Local Matters – Kimber Lanning, Local First Arizona
- Green Careers – Dr. George Brooks, Southwest Green Magazine; Phil McNeely, City of Phoenix Office of Environmental Programs; Mark Wilhelm, Green Ideas; Eric Frei, Waxie
- Power of the Virtuous Cycle: Closing the Loop on Food Waste – Miguel Jardine, Vermisoxx
- Green Lifestyles – Terry Gellenbeck, City of Phoenix Public Works, Steve Priebe, City of Phoenix Street Transportation, Tishin Donkersley, AZ Green Living Magazine
- Holiday Menu – Jesus Cibrian, Executive Chef of Aventura Cartering
Sustainability Forum at the Phoenix Convention Center
11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 2, 2010
West Building Arcade 100 N. Third Street
For more information call Michael Campos at (602) 534-6451