Posted on August 20, 2009, in Arts and Culture, Dining, Downtown Vitality, Entertainment, Livability, Midtown Vitality, Volunteerism and tagged After Hours Creative, Clarendon Hotel, Downtown Phoenix, Gallo Blanco, Get Your Phx, Hanny's, Ken Clark, Monorchid, Sidebar. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- 2019 Phoenix Neighborhood Block Watch Grant Program opens Nov. 1 facebook.com/note.php?note_… 3 days ago
- Otsukimi Moonviewing Festival, Japanese Friendship Garden, Oct. 26-27 facebook.com/note.php?note_… 1 week ago
- Please join us at Sat., Oct. 13., 9:30 a.m., Downtown Voices Coalition mtg - mailchi.mp/ff26a5e63206/8… 1 week ago
- REMINDER: Central-City Neighborhoods Mayoral Debate, Sept. 26, 7 p.m., Burton Barr Central Library, 1221 N. Central… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Big news! #creightonuniversity expanding in #midtownphx which of course is connected to #dtphx via #valleymetro (as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.