Join us on December 8 at Downtown Voices Coalition
Join us on Saturday, December 8, starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N. 6th Avenue, for the next Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee meeting.
DVC Steering Committee Members are planning holiday cheer for all attendees to enjoy. Also, in this season of giving, please feel free to bring a non-perishable food item to contribute to St. Mary’s Food Bank.
WELCOME, INTRODUCTIONS & ANNOUNCEMENTS ~ Jeff Sherman, Chair
GENERAL DVC BUSINESS
- Steering Committee Member nomination ~ Kyle Foxcroft (10 minutes)
- Steering Committee Member nomination ~ Nate Sonoskey (10 minutes)
- DVC Strategic Planning Process ~ Jeff / Jim McPherson (10 minutes)
- Duo Project, Roosevelt Neighborhood ~ Nick Wood (10/15 minutes)
- Call for additional action items ~ Jeff (5 minutes)
HOLIDAY CELEBRATION – (Remaining items are for information only)
- Contributions to St. Mary’s Food Bank are welcome ~ Jim (5 minutes)
ARTS ISSUES SUBCOMMITTEE
- Artlink Phoenix update 2019 ~ Catrina Kahler (15 minutes)
- Key Arts Issues Survey results ~ Steve Weiss / Jim (15 minutes)
- Call for arts maintenance & preservation ~ Louise Roman (5 minutes)
- Other items (15 minutes)
ADJOURNMENT (have a safe and enjoyable holiday season!)
Note: For downtown events and activities, visit Phoenix Urban Guide and Downtown Phoenix Inc.’s Events Calendar. For a list of community, neighborhood, and city hall meetings, visit DVC’s Downtown Phoenix Advocacy Calendar.