City of Phoenix Services Affected by MLK Day on Jan 17th
[Source: City of Phoenix Press Release]
City of Phoenix offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 17, in observance of the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. holiday.
Here’s how city services are affected:
- Transit: Buses and METRO Light Rail will run on a Sunday schedule. Dial-a-Ride and DASH will not be operating.
- Solid Waste: There will be no collections Monday. Monday collections will move to Tuesday and Tuesday collections will move to Wednesday.
- Transfer Stations: The 27th Avenue and North Gateway stations will remain open.
- Libraries: Burton Barr Central Library and all branch libraries will be closed.
- Parking meters: They will be free.
Posted on January 16, 2011, in City Hall, News and tagged city services, libraries, Martin Luther King Jr., MLK, parking meter, solid waste, Tranist, transfer stations. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.