[Source: Emily Gersema, Arizona Republic (sidebar)]
A series of fashion shows is scheduled for the festival on Saturday, in addition to the live music and tours of revitalized buildings.
Parking is free along Grand Avenue for the festival and in the lot behind Bragg’s Pie Factory.
- 2 p.m-6 p.m. Shop Devious Beauty Lounge & Boutique, 1229 W. Grand Ave. “Devious Indie Fashion Experience & Fashion in Motion” features designer items from aprons to dog clothes with accessories by Devious Wigs & Things.
- 5 p.m. Soul Invictus Theater, 1022 W. Grand Ave. “It’s All About U” by Gallery Marsiglia, a jewelry and fashion accessories show, shows original jewelry in sterling silver in various styles.
- 5 p.m. Bragg’s Pie Factory, 1301 W. Grand Ave. Models will march in the “Untrashed Recycled Rubbish Fashion Show” by Babsomatic to show clothes made of recycled materials and thrift-store finds. Garments will then be shown at the “Trashy Sculpture Show for two months. Trash can-drumming musicians and an orchestra of typewriters are the accompanists.
- 7 p.m. Bragg’s Pie Factory. Fashion by the Dragonfly Boutique, Butter Toast Boutique and others will be in the “Local Boutiques Fashion Show,” with music by DJ Kris the Fist.
- 9 p.m. Bragg’s Pie Factory. Local designers will stomp the runway in designs available at Wicked Wear by Cia Underwood, Arte Puro and Wiskc by Kelly Calabrese, MLE Jean by Emily Blanche, and Sticker Club Girl by Lisa Michelle Jacobs. Music by DJ Jared Allen.
More information: grandavephoenix.com.