Art Detour, park fate on tap for Feb. 10 Grand Avenue Merchants Assoc. meeting
The next Grand Avenue Merchants Association (GAMA) meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 10, 5:30 pm at Moderncat Studio, Bragg’s Pie Factory, 1301 Grand Avenue (enter through the gray hallway door on McKinley). Here’s the agenda:
- Introductions and Sign-in
- Review of Minutes for the January 13, 2010 GAMA meeting
- Request for reimbursement for web and domain expenditures incurred by Kate Benjamin, GAMA Communications Director
- GAMA Logo, Kate Benjamin, GAMA Communications Director
- Outdoor Advertising Structure Permit, Adam Baugh from Withey Morris
- Proposed “Gift and Thrift Boutique Gallery-Studio”
- Art Detour Plans and Suggestions
- University Park/GAMA Letter of Support, Beatrice Moore
- Old Business
- New Business
Note: GAMA meetings are always the second Wednesdays of the month at 5:30 p.m. and take place at varying locations. If you would like to be on the GAMA e-mail list, contact Beatrice Moore or Kate Benjamin.
Posted on February 8, 2010, in Downtown Vitality, Visioning and Planning and tagged Adam Baugh, Art Detour, Beatrice Moore, Grand Avenue Merchants Association, Kate Benjamin, Moderncat Studio, University Park, Withey Morris. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.