The Arizona Small Business Association is partnering with the Downtown Phoenix Public Market and Local First Arizona to help raise awareness and support for the market’s growth and “bricks & mortar” expansion. All “friends of downtown Phoenix” are welcome to attend what promises to be a fun, enjoyable event to include live music, wonderful food, and drink refreshments.
- Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009
- Time: 4 to 8 p.m.
- Place: Downtown Phoenix Public Market, 721 N. Central Ave. Phoenix
You can also drop by information tables of supporting organizations for news about what’s going on from their respective corner of downtown! So far there will be:
- Arizona Green Chamber of Commerce
- Arizona Small Business Association
- Downtown Voices Coalition
- Local First Arizona
- Phoenix Business Journal
- Valley Forward
For more information, contact Tom Lockhart at ASBA.