The Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee will hold its usual 2nd Saturday of the month community meeting on July 10, 2021 at its usual start time of 9:30 a.m. via Zoom. Here’s the agenda:
WELCOME, INTRODUCTIONS & ANNOUNCEMENTS ~ Jeff Sherman, Chair (10 minutes)
DVC PRIORITIES/SUBCOMMITTEE UPDATES (20 minutes)
• Arts & Events ~ Susan Thompson
• Development & Infrastructure ~ Andie Abkarian
• Historic Preservation & Neighborhoods ~ JB Baber
• Homelessness & Affordability ~ Jim McPherson
TRANSPORTATION NEWS & ISSUES (90 minutes)
• MAG Momentum Plan Update ~ Audra Koester Thomas, Maricopa Association of Governments (20 minutes)
• Capitol/I-10 West & South Central Light Rail Design/Construction Update ~ Deron Lozano, Valley Metro (35 minutes)
• Downtown Connectivity Projects ~ Mark Glock and Briiana Velez, Phoenix Street Transportation Department (35 minutes)
COMMUNITY UPDATES (10 minutes)
• Time for attendees to share their downtown-related news, events, projects, activities
If you aren’t on our distribution list and wish to participate via Zoom, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the link.
Please continue to stay healthy, safe, and cool.