The Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee will hold its usual 2nd Saturday of the month community meeting on February 13, 2021 at its usual start time of 9:30 a.m. via Zoom. Here’s the agenda:
- WELCOME, INTRODUCTIONS & ANNOUNCEMENTS ~ Jeff Sherman, Chair (10 minutes)
- DVC BUSINESS (30 minutes)
- Officer Nomination Subcommittee ~ Andie Abkarian (20 minutes)
- Council District 7 Candidate Forum recap ~ Jeff Sherman (10 minutes)
- DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS (65 minutes)
- Paseo Alignment & Future Downtown Plan updates ~ Joshua Bednarek, City of Phoenix Planning and Development (20/10 minutes)
- Downtown Light Rail Track Work schedule & plans (5th St. & McKinley turns) ~ Julie Cruz, Valley Metro (20 minutes)
- The Pemberton (use permits for 1109 & 1105 N. 2nd St. lots) ~ Nate Sonoskey, True North Studio (15 minutes)
- COMMUNITY ITEMS/POSSIBLE NEXT STEPS (15 minutes)
- Human Services Campus update (10 minutes)
- General/other updates
If you aren’t on our distribution list and wish to participate via Zoom, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the link.
Please continue to stay healthy and safe.