The Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee will hold its usual 2nd Saturday of the month community meeting at its usual start time of 9:30 a.m. via Zoom.
- WELCOME, INTRODUCTIONS & ANNOUNCEMENTS ~ Jeff Sherman, Chair (5 minutes)
- PRESENTATION ITEMS (70 minutes)
- Downtown Hub & Central Station construction changes ~ Jessica Parks & Julie Cruz, Valley Metro (35 minutes)
- Climate Action Plan & Sustainability projects ~ Nancy Allen & Mark Hartman, City of Phoenix (35 minutes)
- DVC ENGAGEMENT ITEMS (30 minutes)
- Proposition 444 on Home Rule discussion ~ Ryan Boyd
- MAG Transportation Plan update ~ Kyle Foxcroft
- Human Service Campus possible next steps ~ Steering Committee
- DEVELOPMENT/COMMUNITY UPDATES (20 minutes)
- Open to all
If you aren’t on our distribution list and wish to participate via Zoom, write us at email@example.com and we’ll send you the link.
Please continue to stay healthy and safe.