The Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee will hold its usual 2nd Saturday of the month community meeting at its usual start time of 9:30 a.m. via Zoom. The focus of the meeting revolves around Sustainability and Climate Change. Here’s the agenda:
WELCOME, INTRODUCTIONS & ANNOUNCEMENTS ~ Jeff Sherman, Chair (5 minutes)
PRESENTATION ITEMS (70 minutes)
- Request for Your Questions Via Chat Submission
- City of Phoenix Streets Transportation Department (Sustainability Efforts) ~ Kini Knudson (20 minutes)
- Trees Matter (Introductions, Updates, & Advocacy) ~ Aimee Esposito (10 minutes)
- City of Phoenix Sustainability & Climate Action Plan ~ Mark Hartman & Nancy Allen (20 minutes)
- Arizona State University (Comparable Cities & Current Research) (20 minutes)
DISCUSSION, QUESTIONS, POSSIBLE ACTION STEPS (40 minutes)
COMMUNITY UPDATES (10 minutes)
If you aren’t on our distribution list and wish to participate via Zoom, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the link. Please continue to stay healthy and safe.
Please continue to stay healthy and safe.