Thursday November 18, 2010 7 pm
Phx Elem School Dist. #1 Emerson Court 1817 N 7th Street
THIS MONTH ONLY IN PDC (B) ROOM @ SEC of complex (Same parking lot off Palm Lane)
- Call to Order/Sign in/Introductions (please mute cell phones – thx!)
- HP office/HP commission updates
- Outreach to other historic districts
- FQ Story home tour Sun. Dec. 5, 11-5 – PHNC table with maps/sign up sheets
- Position paper for Coalition against future SB1166-type bills
- Letterhead/PO Box/website/map mailings
- 501[c] 3 non-profit status – apply?
- Upcoming events/dates to remember/announcements/future business
a. Sikh Ashram follow-up
b. Sunnyslope home tour Sat. 11/20 9am (sunnyslopehistoricalsociety.org)
c. Central United Methodist Church’s 140th anniv. 11/21 (tour was 11/13?)
d. Encanto Park’s 75th anniversary celebration (Sat. 11/27 10 am/ festivities and evening fundraising Gala details at friendsofencantopark.com.
e. Tovrea Castle book by John Jacquemart and Donna Reiner out soon!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! HAPPY HANUKKAH!
- President: Steve Procaccini (602) 692-8421; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: GG George (602) 252-3151; email@example.com
- Treasurer: Marge McCue (602) 253-5579; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Robert Warnicke (602) 738-7382; email@example.com
enDangered Dozen press release: http://pitch.pe/66942 (& map on Google)