The ShowUp Now Pass is an all-inclusive pass to the museums and attractions of the Greater Phoenix region. For one low price — even lower with Summer Pricing — you’re invited to experience as many as 15 destinations unique to the Desert Southwest. There are two pass options available: (1) “Golden Triangle Pass” provides admission to visit the Phoenix Art Museum, Heard Museum, and Desert Botanical Garden, or (2) “Total-Access Pass” provides admission to visit all 15 area attractions:
- Arizona Museum for Youth
- Arizona Museum of Natural History
- Bead Museum
- Deer Valley Rock Art Center
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West Panorama Tour
- Heard Museum
- Mesa Contemporary Arts
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Phoenix Museum of History
- Phoenix Zoo
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Rosson House
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- West Valley Art Museum
For more information and to purchase your Now Pass, click here.
ShowUp.com is the resource for what’s happening in theaters, museums, and outdoor venues throughout Greater Phoenix and beyond. It offers a comprehensive calendar of events, bringing together into a single convenient online site information that was, previously, scattered or not readily available at all. ShowUp.com lets you click or browse to find performances and exhibitions, classes and workshops, venues, and artists. It even provides you with information about discount tickets (last-minute and otherwise). ShowUp.com tells you what’s showing up on stages and at cultural destinations, providing you with date, time, and even maps — so all you have to do is Show Up.
[Source: Maricopa Partnership for Arts and Culture] — Every member of our community deserves to have opportunities to discover and enjoy a diversity of arts and culture offerings. Access to the arts for individuals and families depends on community support and action. Fortunately, there is a great deal you can do to help, and most of it is fun! Here are some ideas of how to get involved and help keep arts and culture a vital piece of our quality of life.
- Attend an event – visit www.ShowUp.com to find the surprising variety of offerings available every week in the region.
- Take a child to a museum, the zoo, or a live performance for kids.
- Encourage your employees to attend and support arts and culture organizations and events.
- Advocate for arts education experiences for young people.
- Advocate to your peers nationwide that Greater Phoenix is emerging as a worldclass, 21st Century region.
- Integrate arts and culture support in your company’s business plan.
- Sign up for the MPAC eNewsletter to stay informed on MPAC’s activities.
- Use your influence to ensure that your elected officials understand the critical business case for a vibrant and sustainable arts and culture community.
- Sign up at Arizona Citizens for the Arts for information and updates on legislation that impacts the arts and cultural sector.
- Support efforts to secure funding for the region’s non-profit arts and culture organizations.
- Speak up for arts and culture as a vital piece of our economic prosperity and infrastructure.
- Share your thoughts and ideas at email@example.com
ShowUp.com is the resource for what’s happening in theaters, museums, and outdoor venues throughout Greater Phoenix and beyond. ShowUp.com is the signature enterprise of Alliance for Audience, a membership organization created in 2003 comprised of the non-profit arts and cultural organizations of Greater Phoenix.