The Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee will hold its 2nd Saturday of the month community meeting at its usual start time of 9:30 a.m. Join us for an informative in-person meeting and annual holiday cheer at Roosevelt Commons (masks required). We are using a hybrid format so feel free to watch the meeting via Zoom. All remote questions and voting will be handled via the public chat.
If you aren’t on our distribution list and wish to participate via Zoom, write us here and we’ll send you the link. Please continue to stay healthy and safe.
WELCOME, INTRODUCTIONS & ANNOUNCEMENTS ~ Andie Abkarian, Vice Chair (10 minutes)
ARTS & SOCIAL UPDATES (20 minutes)
• Introduction to Cahokia ~ Melody Lewis & Eunique Yazzi
DVC PRIORITIES (30 minutes)
Subcommittee Updates (if any)
• Arts & Events ~ Susan Thompson
• Development & Infrastructure ~ Andie Abkarian
• Historic Preservation & Neighborhoods ~ JB Baber
• Homelessness & Affordability ~ Jim McPherson
COMMUNITY UPDATES & ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS (30 minutes)
• Time for attendees to share their downtown-related news, events, projects, and activities over holiday cheer & refreshments
• 2021 Steering Committee acknowledgements