The Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee will hold its usual 2nd Saturday of the month community meeting at its usual start time of 9:30 a.m.
This will be a shorter in-person meeting outside the front of the Roosevelt Commons community building (masks preferred). We are testing a hybrid format so feel free to drop by or watch via Zoom. All remote questions and voting will be handled via the public chat.
If you aren’t on our distribution list and wish to participate via Zoom, write us here and we’ll send you the link. Please continue to stay healthy and safe.
WELCOME, INTRODUCTIONS & ANNOUNCEMENTS ~ Jeff Sherman, Chair (10 minutes)
DVC PRIORITIES (60 minutes)
• Arts & Events ~ Susan Thompson
• Development & Infrastructure ~ Andie Abkarian (including an update on Hance Park initiatives)
• Historic Preservation & Neighborhoods ~ JB Baber
• Homelessness & Affordability ~ Jim McPherson (including an update on the study: “Replicable Strategies to Allow Gentle Density on Properties in Historic Areas without Rezoning”)
COMMUNITY UPDATES (20 minutes)
• Time for attendees to share their downtown-related news, events, projects, activities