Downtown Voices Coalition meeting on Nov. 18, join in the fun
Join us for the next Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee meeting, Saturday, November 18, starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N. 6th Avenue. NOTE this is the third Saturday of the month, not the usual second Saturday. We moved the meeting back one week due to the amazingly fantastical Grand Avenue Festival on November 11. Many of our steering committee members and attendees volunteer for this colossally razmatazzy event… which we truly encourage you to attend!
- Knipe House RFP (True North representatives)
- 3rd St. & Portland Proposal (Ryan Francisco, Edgehill Investments)
- 216 W. Portland St. RFP (City of Phoenix representatives)
- 814 N. 5th Ave. Infill (has been appealed)
- Central & Adams RFP (has been issued)
- Tree and Shade Master Plan
- Electronic Signage
- BMO Bank (Midtown)
- 111 W. Monroe & Renaissance Center (Downtown Core)
- FAA Flight Path Changes
- Time to share!