Daily Archives: September 8, 2017
Our summer hiatus is over, so we’re getting back into the swing of things for all things downtown. Join us for the next Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee meeting, Saturday, Sept. 9, starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N. 6th Avenue. This month we’ll have a few presentations on “hot” topics, plus checking up on things happening around town since we last met in July. Come share your thoughts and what you know.
WELCOME & INTRODUCTIONS (Steve Dreiseszun)
ALL THINGS TRANSPORTATION
- Update on various transportation related plans and projects from representatives from the City’s Street Transportation Department
- Central & Adams RFP (Terry McAvoy)
- 814 North 5th Avenue (Eric Johnson)
- 3rd St. & McDowell (Los Olivas car wash property)
- 7th St. & Palm Lane
- Union @ Roosevelt grand opening, Sept. 27
ISSUES & ADVOCACY
- FAA Flight Path Changes
- BMO Sign (Midtown)
- UA Biomedical Sciences Partnership Building Sign
UPCOMING COMMUNITY/CIVIC EVENTS
- Time to share!