Oh joy, it’s the second Saturday of the month and that means… Yep, it’s time for the next Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee meeting, July 8, starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N. 6th Avenue. This month we’ll have a few presentations on “hot” topics, including a 30-minute brainstorming/visioning exercise for the proposed “northern expansion” of Arizona State University at the Phoenix Biomedical Campus. Come share your ideas.
WELCOME & INTRODUCTIONS (Tim Eigo)
ISSUES & ADVOCACY
- Citizens Transportation Committee Update (Quinn Whissen)
- Future DVC presentations by City departments re Transportation, CED, Planning & Development (Tim Eigo)
- Barrister Building RFP Update (Geoff Beer, Noel Griemsmann)
- City funding for 3 vintage buildings in Evans Churchill (Jim McPherson)
- Grand Avenue Landscape Development Project (Bob Graham)
- ASU Phoenix Biomedical Campus “North of Fillmore” Visioning (Ruben Alonzo, Rick Naimark)
UPCOMING COMMUNITY/CIVIC EVENTS
- Share what you know!
Chair, Steering Committee
Downtown Voices Coalition