Attend the July 8, 2017 Downtown Voices Coalition meeting
Oh joy, it’s the second Saturday of the month and that means… Yep, it’s time for the next Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee meeting, July 8, starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N. 6th Avenue. This month we’ll have a few presentations on “hot” topics, including a 30-minute brainstorming/visioning exercise for the proposed “northern expansion” of Arizona State University at the Phoenix Biomedical Campus. Come share your ideas.
WELCOME & INTRODUCTIONS (Tim Eigo)
ISSUES & ADVOCACY
- Citizens Transportation Committee Update (Quinn Whissen)
- Future DVC presentations by City departments re Transportation, CED, Planning & Development (Tim Eigo)
- Barrister Building RFP Update (Geoff Beer, Noel Griemsmann)
- City funding for 3 vintage buildings in Evans Churchill (Jim McPherson)
- Grand Avenue Landscape Development Project (Bob Graham)
- ASU Phoenix Biomedical Campus “North of Fillmore” Visioning (Ruben Alonzo, Rick Naimark)
UPCOMING COMMUNITY/CIVIC EVENTS
- Share what you know!