December 12 DVC Steering Committee Meeting Agenda
Please join us on Saturday, December 12, starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N. 6th Avenue, for the next Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee meeting. We’ll also be celebrating the holidays with special food and drink cheer provided by Steering Committee members.
WELCOME & INTRODUCTIONS
- Josh Delk, Assoc. VP, Transwestern Development Co., proposed housing project in Evans Churchill
NEWS & UPDATES (SOUTH TO NORTH)
- Warehouse District Business Expansions
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Flight Path
- Alley Abandonment Committee
- Garfield Neighborhood/7th St. Electronic Billboard
- Roosevelt Business Improvement District
- E. Roosevelt Planters
- Wurth House Renovation
- Hance Park Conservancy
- Hance Park Dog Park Winter Issues
- Roosevelt Row Shop & Dine Local Campaign
- College Football Championship Campus, Jan. 8-10 (Samantha Jackson, DPI)
- Other great events that attendees might speak about (e.g., Phoenix Festival of the Arts, Radiate Phoenix, Phoestivus, CitySkate, Radical Rankings, City Lights Movie Nights, Phoenix Startup Week, ASU Downtown Night of the Open Door)
- End of year contributions to your favorite downtown charity? DVC, local schools, Hance Park, etc.
NEXT MEETING: 9:30 a.m., Saturday, January 9, 2016
We look forward to seeing you on December 12. Thanks for all that you do for our community. And happy holidays!
Chair, Steering Committee
Downtown Voices Coalition