DVC December 13, 2014 Meeting Agenda
Time once again for DVC’s monthly Steering Committee Meeting. Please join us on Saturday, December 13, starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N. 6th Avenue. This is the group’s annual holiday mixer, so we’ll try to keep business “short and sweet.” And you’re welcome to bring a holiday treat for all to enjoy.
As Santa would want, take a peek at Saturday’s DVC agenda. Who’s been naughty and who’s been nice since we last met? New items are highlighted in red. The “other” bullet points allow for new/other/just-came-up items to be discussed under each section.
Welcome & Introductions
- Proposed 2014 Recap of Issues & Actions (Tim Eigo)
- Treasurer’s Report (Louisa Stark)
Today’s Guest Speaker
- Jonathan Koppell, Dean, ASU College of Public Programs; Lattie & Elva Coor Presidential Chair, ASU School of Public Affairs
- Jefferson Hotel/Barrister Place (Mark Davis)
- Containers on Grand (Kathleen Santin)
- City Observatory Report on High Poverty Neighborhoods
- Central Arizona Shelter Services Overflow (Capitol Mall)
- Airport Flight Pattern Changes (various downtown neighborhoods)
- State Fairgrounds (Fairview Place)
- Status of Ted DeGrazia Murals, 222 E. Roosevelt (Evans Churchill)
- Hance Park (Evans Churchill)
- City of Phoenix Ordinance Review re trees, trees, trees
- Transit Open Data Release
- PlanPHX “next steps”
Adjournment… to holiday mixer
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday! Thanks for all that you do for our community. Happy Holidays!
Chair, Steering Committee
Downtown Voices Coalition
Posted on December 9, 2014, in Downtown Vitality, Priority Issues, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State Fair, ASU, Barrister Building, Capitol Mall, CASS, Evans Churchill, Fairview Place, Jefferson Hotel, Jonathan Koppell, Kathleen Santin, Louisa Stark, Mark Davis, open data, PlanPHX, Public Transit Department, Ted DeGrazia, Tim Eigo. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.