Posted on October 25, 2010, in City Hall and tagged Ad Hoc Task Force on Reverse Lanes, Lane, reversible lanes, Rush hour, Seventh Avenue, Seventh Street, Task Force. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Design professionals get together every month in cool #dtphx spaces to hear interesting speakers. #creativemornings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @azatty: Thank you to @laurenthepotter and @downtownphoenix for this sweet coverage of @DowntownVoices! Together, we're making #dtphx a… 3 days ago
- #downtownvoices is taking a month off in holding our community meeting. We’ll be back on Saturday, Aug. 11. In the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Today trees were replanted in tree wells at this downtown @METROrail light rail station. Regular inspection and mai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Something old, something new, something... #rooseveltneighborhoodphoenix #dtphx #adaptivereuse #newconstruction @ T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.