[Source: City of Phoenix]
After Tuesday’s storm, the city of Phoenix and its residents are recovering in its aftermath and preparing for a chance of thunderstorms forecast later today.
Residents in actual emergency situations should call 9-1-1.
- Trees blocking roadways/sidewalks 602-262-6501 or 602-534-9440
- Localized flooding 602-262-6441
- Traffic signal information 602-262-6021
- Code inspections-damage to businesses 602-262-7811
- Arizona Public Service 602-371-7171
- Salt River Project 602-236-8811
- Southwest Gas 602-271-4277
- Garbage and bulk trash 602-262-7251
To dispose of storm damage material, residents may request a free voucher this week for one of the city’s transfer stations at 27th Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road or North Gateway Transfer Station off of Interstate-17 and Dixileta Road. Residents should cover their loads and bring a city water bill and driver’s license for proof of residency.
The city of Phoenix Street Transportation Department reports no street closures due to flooding at this time, but 19th Avenue from Broadway to Lower Buckeye roads continues to be closed due to downed power lines.