Phoenix Historic Neighborhoods Coalition to elect new officers, Nov. 19
The next meeting of the Phoenix Historic Neighborhoods Coalition will take place Thursday, November 19, 2009, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, at the Phoenix Elementary School District Building, 1817 North 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ. The agenda is as follows:
- Sign-In and Call to Order
- Introductions: Ruth Ann Marston, President
- Election of NEW president (Dr. Marston is retiring. Steve Procaccini has agreed to run. We are also seeking a new secretary)
- Sikh Ashram parking on Oak: Donna Reiner
- Winship House renovation charette, December 3, 1-4 P.M., hosted by Roosevelt Action Association at the Irish Cultural Center
- Phoenix Elementary election results and the district is going green: Ruth Ann Marston
- Feeding the homeless on church campuses: G.G. George
- Update of Phoenix General Plan: Steve Procaccini
- December meeting?
- Open Agenda
- President: Ruth Ann Marston (602) 253-0503
- Vice President: G.G. George (602) 252-3151
- Treasurer: Marge McCue (602) 253-5579
Posted on November 13, 2009, in Downtown Vitality, Historic Preservation, Midtown Vitality, Neighborhoods, Uptown and tagged Phoenix Historic Neighborhoods Coalition, Ruth Ann Marston, Steve. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.