Posted on November 6, 2009, in Downtown Vitality, Health Care and tagged ASU, College of Nursing and Health Innovation, David Roderique, Denise Link, Downtown Phoenix. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @azatty: Thank you to @laurenthepotter and @downtownphoenix for this sweet coverage of @DowntownVoices! Together, we're making #dtphx a… 1 day ago
- #downtownvoices is taking a month off in holding our community meeting. We’ll be back on Saturday, Aug. 11. In the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Today trees were replanted in tree wells at this downtown @METROrail light rail station. Regular inspection and mai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Something old, something new, something... #rooseveltneighborhoodphoenix #dtphx #adaptivereuse #newconstruction @ T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Hey #dtphx arts organizations, #nationalendowmentforthearts Grants for Organizations deadline is July 12. Details a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Phoenix Councilman Daniel Valenzuela resigns after pledging to 'complete my term' July 19, 2018