A few weeks ago, we posted that Cupcake Camp Phoenix was looking for bakers. Well, plenty signed up, and now they are looking for eaters to come out tomorrow and sample their tasty treats!
CupcakeCamp Phoenix is a FREE event. It’s about noshing and networking with others over cupcakes.
Date: Saturday, November 13 · 2:00pm -5:00pm
Location: CO+HOOTS, 825 N. 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ
This is an event for cupcake lovers, so you can:
- buy cupcakes to bring
- bake cupcakes to bring
- just eat cupcakes
Saturday, November 13 · 2:00pm -5:00pm
CO+HOOTS, 825 N. 7th Street, Phoenix, AZ
If you plan to bake/bring some cupcakes, please go to this link. Mini cupcakes, gluten/vegan cupcakes are welcome!
- There is no limit on how many cupcakes you can bring! The cupcakes can be homemade, made from a mix, or store-bought.
- In order to make a schedule for the camp, we will need to have your cupcakes (how many, what flavor of frosting and cake, and whether you want to enter in one of the contests listed below) registered by Friday, Nov. 5 at 6 p.m. otherwise the organizers will have to turn them away (Please don’t make them do that). You can e-mail your information to email@example.com.
- People bringing cupcakes should bring them to CO+HOOTS at 1 p.m. the day of (if possible) so we can check everyone in.
- In true BarCamp style, there will have various 15 min. time slot schedules for tasting different types of cupcakes. The schedule will be posted the day of.
- All leftover cupcakes will be donated to UMOM New Day Center. Also, feel free to pre-designate part of your contribution to go specifically to the shelter.
- There will be a Best in show competition! Categories for best in show: Best Savory, Best Thanksgiving/Harvest theme, Best Arizona Cupcake and Best Decorated.
If you can’t bake, don’t know how to turn on an oven, have a hectic fall schedule or are short on cash, no problem, you can show up and just eat! No catch. Whatsoever. With the right eater-baker ratio, there will be plenty!
You can RSVP on Facebook.
With an event like this, it’s important to keep in mind cupcakes are provided by individuals, not the organizers. Cupcakes are served as is; they can’t guarantee ingredients used.
You can get caught up with the latest cupcake developers on Twitter @CupcakePhoenix