Monthly Archives: December 2019
Join us on Saturday, December 14, starting at 9:30 a.m. at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N. 6th Avenue, for the next Downtown Voices Coalition meeting. In addition to “regular” agenda items, DVC Steering Committee Members are planning holiday cheer for all attendees to enjoy. Also, if you would like to bring a wrapped toy, we will share it and other toys collected for children in need in our downtown.
WELCOME, INTRODUCTIONS & ANNOUNCEMENTS ~ Jeff Sherman, Chair
- Steering Committee business
DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS (35 minutes)
- Proposed GPLET for Home2 Suites, 2nd St. & Jackson St., Warehouse District ~ Xandon Keating, City of Phoenix
- Southeast corner of 6th Street & Garfield, Evans Churchill ~ John McLinden & Kage Brown, Hubbard Street Group
- Other action items ~ All
COMMUNITY UPDATES AND INFORMATION
- Artlink update ~ Catrina Kahler, Artlink Phoenix
- Recap of 15th Anniversary Celebration
- Review of DVC Strategic Planning items
- General updates and discussion over holiday refreshments!
Note: For downtown events and activities, visit Phoenix Urban Guide https://phoenixurbanguide.com/calendar/ and Downtown Phoenix Inc.’s Events Calendar http://dtphx.org/calendar/. For a list of community, neighborhood, and city hall meetings, visit DVC’s Downtown Phoenix Advocacy Calendar https://downtownvoices.org/calendar/