Monthly Archives: September 2014
The next meeting of the Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee (and guests) will be held on Saturday, September 13, 2014, starting at 9:30 a.m., at the Roosevelt Commons Community Room, 825 N. 6 Ave., Phoenix, AZ. Here’s the agenda:
Welcome & Introductions
- Review/Approval of June & August Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- 10th Anniversary Celebration
- Donna Reiner/Ray Wong, Rosson House Museum (35th Anniversary Celebration)
- Craig Mavis, City of Phoenix (Downtown Core Value of the General Plan Update)
- Downtown Phoenix, Inc.
- Fairview Place/State Fairgrounds (1938 WPA Administration Building)
- Grand Avenue/GAMA
- Hance Park/Hance Park Conservancy
- Roosevelt Row/Evans Churchill
- Central & McDowell Lennar “Muse” Development
- Central Station RFP
- Convention Center/Matador RFP
- Knipe House/2nd St. RFP
- Reinvent Phoenix
- Downtown Parking Meter Changes
- Downtown Phoenix Comprehensive Transportation Plan
- DPI Tree & Shade Task Force
- GRID Bike Share
- Roosevelt Streetscape Improvements
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday for a great morning of discussion, conversation, and action.
Pursuant to A.R.S. Section 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE and to the general public, that the DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE will hold a meeting open to the public on Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 3:00 p.m., located Central Conference Room, 12th floor, Phoenix City Hall, 200 West Washington Street, Phoenix, Arizona.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Call to order.
- Member introduction.
- Review, discussion and possible recommendations on the Design Review Appeal for the proposed Muse Project located on the northwest corner of McDowell Road and Central Avenue – DSAP 14099.
- Identification of additional meeting dates and future agenda items.
For further information regarding the meeting or to verify items on the agenda, please call Vania Fletcher, Planning & Development Department at 602-261-8664. You may also visit our website for this and other public meeting notices and agendas: https://phoenix.gov/cityclerk/publicmeetings/notices.
For reasonable accommodations, call Elaine Noble at Voice/602-495-0256 or the City TTY Relay number at 602-534-5500 as early as possible to coordinate needed.