Monthly Archives: April 2013
This weeklong donation and recycling drive will end with a giant charity I Recycle Phoenix Street Sale with all proceeds used to bring shade, greening and art to our streets.
How can you join in?
Clean out your closets, donate your items and shop our Street Sale.
Spring Cleaning Week is proudly brought to you by Downtown Phoenix Recycles, The Downtown Phoenix Partnership, and Keep Phoenix Beautiful.
For complete details, visit http://www.downtownphoenix.com/recycles
Our April 13, 2013, meeting is coming up very soon! We meet from 9:30am to 11:30am at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N 6th Avenue in downtown Phoenix.
On our agenda:
I. Call to Order and Introductions
II. Consent Agenda (for information only)
- Treasurer’s Report
III. Community Updates / Guest Speakers
- METRO South Central Ave project – Sonya Pastor
- Roosevelt Streetscape planning – Sean Sweat / Kevin Rille
- Shipping Container Infill Project – Cole Van Norman
- Reinvent PHX – Kurt Upton
IV. Updates on DVC Action Items 2013 – as needed
V. Old Business
- DVC as 501(c)(3) organization
- DVC t-shirt comments and/or approval
- Follow-up and Action Items from The Arizona We Want forum
- Hance Park Master Plan team
- Greening Grand Avenue project
- Downtown Phoenix Inc. updates
VI. New Business
- DVC Officers’ Nomination Committee
- City of Phoenix FY2014 Budget and Food Tax
- DVC 10th Anniversary Planning Committee
- Novawest/BIG proposed “The Pin” and DPI involvement
- Downtown Phoenix dog parks
VII. Open Floor – 2 minutes each, please!
VIII. Adjournment – A meeting of the Officers may follow.