Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Parking, parking, parking... fb.me/45MUqcQEh 6 days ago
- I posted 2 photos on Facebook in the album "City of Phoenix Table of Organization, June 2015" fb.me/3vgB9VzD9 1 week ago
- Thank you Phoenix Revitalization Corporation for presenting us with a Community Partner Award, but more... fb.me/3clTgc5OE 1 week ago
- Recap of Downtown Voices Coalition's June 2015 meeting. It's all for you! - eepurl.com/brg56L 1 week ago
- Digging the new Grand Avenue Members Association logo and graphic... Oh, and they meet on Thursday evening if you... fb.me/28LoUEyIO 2 weeks ago
- Free popsicles given away in downtown Phoenix July 6, 2015
- Phoenix fans gather to cheer on U.S. women's soccer team July 6, 2015