Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Oh so many New Year opportunities & challenges discussed at #downtownvoices this month. Read on... - eepurl.com/bb1UA5 4 days ago
- Downtown Voices Coalition issues letter of concern about the future of the Roosevelt Row Arts District in... fb.me/1Z0LLJF6Z 4 days ago
- Terry Benelli, a veteran community development leader, will be the new executive director of the Local... fb.me/7blXuUPhg 4 days ago
- Films for (Downtown) Thinkers, Spring 2015 fb.me/2na9qbK86 1 week ago
- Agenda set for Downtown Voices Jan. 10 mtg. Click. Review. Attend. - eepurl.com/ba8Y3P 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.