Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Agenda set for @DowntownVoices Sept. 13 mtg! Click. Review. Attend. #dtphx #phoenix eepurl.com/26fcP 6 days ago
- First Friday, #downtownvoices meets 9-13, Central Station, Phoenix Mercury & other #dtphx news - eepurl.com/2EgKX 1 week ago
- Oh my, what was discussed at @downtownvoices on Saturday? Find out here. - eepurl.com/0LtJb 1 month ago
- Cities aiming to hold onto young families by offering sense of play on.wsj.com/1zS1oFR via @WSJ #hancepark #reinventphx #dtphx #phoenix 1 month ago
- Agenda set for @downtownvoices Aug. 9 mtg - eepurl.com/0sAK1 1 month ago
- ASU journalism school launches new digital lab for public September 17, 2014