Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- We are pleased that our chair, @azatty, is on the new @downtownphoenix Board of Directors. #dtphx ow.ly/i/3W9Ag 3 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1jsYyZHfz 1 week ago
- Please note that @valleymetrorpta and @METROrail are operating on a Sunday schedule tomorrow (Monday Nov 11). ow.ly/qGm9Q 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/25yrQyTTO 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/UToibxQm 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.