Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Oh my, what was discussed at @downtownvoices on Saturday? Find out here. - eepurl.com/0LtJb 3 weeks ago
- Cities aiming to hold onto young families by offering sense of play on.wsj.com/1zS1oFR via @WSJ #hancepark #reinventphx #dtphx #phoenix 3 weeks ago
- Agenda set for @downtownvoices Aug. 9 mtg - eepurl.com/0sAK1 3 weeks ago
- Vacant for years and damaged by fire, the old Desert Sun property on Grand Avenue has seen better days. If you... fb.me/1zRslYlCm 4 weeks ago
- Apply here: seedspot.org/apply fb.me/20jqhUdzd 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.