Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- @azstatefair board to hold public mtg Tues. 7/22 to discuss fate of 1938 WPA Admin Bldg. #preservation @PreservePhx http://t.co/ElKsdnShPj 1 day ago
- Arizona lawmakers: @azstatefair hid plans to demolish historic building azc.cc/1rvdhQO via @azcentral @PresNation @preservephx 1 day ago
- @CityofPhoenixAZ Historic Preservation Commission votes 100% to consider Overlay Zoning for State Fairgrounds, incl. 1938 WPA Admin Bldg. 5 days ago
- @PreservePhx asks & @maricopacounty Superior Court grants Temporary Restraining Order preventing demo of 1938 @azstatefair WPA Admin Bldg. 6 days ago
- The @phoenixpolice stand guard over @azstatefair to ensue demolition of 1938 WPA building doesn’t take place. http://t.co/oh2HdWmASe 6 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.