Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- RT @azcentral: After outpouring of criticism, @azstatefair shelves plan to demolish historic building ow.ly/ztxoz @PreservePhx 1 week ago
- RT @BuildingPHX: The next #ReinventPHX Solano District Steering Committee Meeting is at 6 p.m. July 23. For more info, visit: http://t.co/K… 1 week ago
- @azstatefair board to hold public mtg Tues. 7/22 to discuss fate of 1938 WPA Admin Bldg. #preservation @PreservePhx http://t.co/ElKsdnShPj 1 week ago
- Arizona lawmakers: @azstatefair hid plans to demolish historic building azc.cc/1rvdhQO via @azcentral @PresNation @preservephx 1 week ago
- @CityofPhoenixAZ Historic Preservation Commission votes 100% to consider Overlay Zoning for State Fairgrounds, incl. 1938 WPA Admin Bldg. 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.