Posted on August 14, 2013, in Arts and Culture, Community, Design Guidelines, Diversity and Cultural Inclusion, Education, Environment, Events, Livability, Meetings, News, Urban Vitality and tagged Arizona State University, Art, Community, Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, Socially Engaged Practice, Vital Voices. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- This past Saturday, the Downtown Voices Coalition Steering Committee voted to support the Evans Churchill... fb.me/2xLcbJv8S 6 hours ago
- Phoenix developer on mission to save historic Warehouse District buildings azc.cc/1nj7CIc via @azcentral http://t.co/sV46mzVZRS 8 hours ago
- DVC April Meeting and News - eepurl.com/Snk7X #dtphx 5 days ago
- Bring back the state parks Heritage Fund that supported preservation projects in every county in AZ azc.cc/PD5TCz via @azcentral 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.