April 2013 Meeting Agenda
Our April 13, 2013, meeting is coming up very soon! We meet from 9:30am to 11:30am at the Roosevelt Commons Clubhouse, 825 N 6th Avenue in downtown Phoenix.
On our agenda:
I. Call to Order and Introductions
II. Consent Agenda (for information only)
- Treasurer’s Report
III. Community Updates / Guest Speakers
- METRO South Central Ave project – Sonya Pastor
- Roosevelt Streetscape planning – Sean Sweat / Kevin Rille
- Shipping Container Infill Project – Cole Van Norman
- Reinvent PHX – Kurt Upton
IV. Updates on DVC Action Items 2013 – as needed
V. Old Business
- DVC as 501(c)(3) organization
- DVC t-shirt comments and/or approval
- Follow-up and Action Items from The Arizona We Want forum
- Hance Park Master Plan team
- Greening Grand Avenue project
- Downtown Phoenix Inc. updates
VI. New Business
- DVC Officers’ Nomination Committee
- City of Phoenix FY2014 Budget and Food Tax
- DVC 10th Anniversary Planning Committee
- Novawest/BIG proposed “The Pin” and DPI involvement
- Downtown Phoenix dog parks
VII. Open Floor – 2 minutes each, please!
VIII. Adjournment – A meeting of the Officers may follow.
Posted on April 11, 2013, in Downtown Voices Coalition, Meetings and tagged Downtown Phoenix Inc, Greening Grand Avenue, Hance Park, Metro Light Rail, Reinvent PHX, Roosevelt Row CDC, Roosevelt Streetscape. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.